Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

A Huge HeartFelt ThankYou!!!!

I am excited, I am thrilled!! Ecstatic!!!  Yes, it’s my first award. My lovely, awesome blogger friend Divya from You Too Can Cook –Indian Food Recipes nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  It’s amazing to be acknowledged by other fabulous bloggers and a massive confidence boost I must say. I am very humbled and touched by winning this award.

Divya is simply a great chef. I call her Master chef of Indiblogger.  I have tried her recipes and they are run away hits among my friend circle. I love her recipes, they are incredible!  One visit to her blog, you can see how you get hooked up with the gorgeous presentation of mouth watering recipes. Do check out their pages and comment on how fantastic her recipes are...!  Divya is definitely an encouraging, informative and sunny blogger and I’m very thankful, I found you in this here blogosphere.


When I started this blog just about one month ago, I wasn't even sure if anyone would read it, well other than my very loving and always supportive family and friends. But getting the overwhelming response for this blog has really boasted a new confidence in me. These past few weeks have been very exciting in the world of blogging, and I must say, I couldn't be happier!  I am meeting so many kind and talented bloggers and I am extremely flattered to see that they enjoy my blogs and what I do. 
Today, I would also like to say a HUGE Thank You to Anshika Srivastava.  She is the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of blog. She is my secret blog editor. She patiently read all my post and emails me if I’ve made any accidental spelling, grammar or punctuation errors. Any techincal error in blog, its always Anshika who comes as a troubleshooter for me. Thank you so much Anshika!!!!!  I am so lucky to have a friend like you.

Now there are certain rules to be followed;
1. Create a new post
2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award. (I've already done it).
3. Pass it on to your fellow bloggers.
4. State 7 random facts about you.
5.Claim and post the award pic.


So now I must pass this lovely award onto other fabulous bloggers!!!! 
  1.  I would like to nominate Ankita from Anki On The Move. She is a vibrant blogger and I love to follow and read her travel experience.
  2. Prashanth Kishan from Road Blok. He has good blog with interesting travel stories.
  3. Ashwini from Tales of Wandering Mind is another fantastic blog that everyone must visit.
  4. D.Nambiar from Odds and Ends,  she has a very notable blog with her beautiful thoughts and writings!! Do visit her blog.
  5. Navin Mathew from Hold the thought, Get the point. He is great writer and has awesome blog.
  6. Sheetal from Thoughts Unrestricted. She has awesome collection of superb pics in her blog.
  7. BhaviKK Shah from BHAVIKK SHAH's BLOG. A blog which can give you all the information related to finace, gold rates and stock. A must visit blog.
  8. Vajra from Café Adda  owns a wonderful blog with good collection of stories and thoughts.
7 Random facts about me:

  1. Most of the time, I enjoy cooking especially for parties and holidays. I love to give people surprises with my new experimented recipes. I am a big fan of Cookery shows. I can watch those shows even in the middle of night or early morning..
  2. My Favorite writer is Sophie Kinsella. I love reading chick-lit novels.
  3. I am hygienic fanatical girl. You can call it an obsession but I keep washing my hands again and again.
  4. I love reading and knowing about Indian history. More than beaches and hill stations, I love to visit forts and historical monuments.
  5. I love giving surprises with unusual gifts especially on birthdays and anniversary to my friends and family but  I hate if someone forget my birthday.
  6. I love soft toys. From my first salary I bought a huge doll for myself. I have a room full of soft toys.
  7. I am an impulse buyer. I love street shopping especially in Delhi and Jaipur market. I am very fond of colors and I love to buy all colorful items.
That’s all for today…

Thank you!!!!
Ruchita

23 comments:

  1. HI RUCHITA !!
    CONGRATULATIONS to you on the award & Thanks a Ton for mentioning me in your beautiful blog..I have gone through your previous posts & must tell you your are doing great...I appreciate your efforts..do keep on writing...As I am also a foodie I will definitively try one of your recipes for sure..Rest once again I THANKS & CONGRATULATIONS..
    DO VISIT AGAIN
    Your friend
    BHAVIKK SHAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bhavikk and congratulations!!! You have a great blog and keep the good work

      Delete
    2. Thanks for accepting my request Ruchi.. Am very curious to know wat u r gonna cook!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Ruchi!! Congrats.. You do deserve it. And am happy to be your friend.
    You have given Such a great explanation about me and my blog Ruchi, I don't know if am worth it but am obviously touched.. Have a great day Ruchi!!!

    Keep doing the awesome work!!

    Do guest post any of your recipes in my blog if you have time...If interested contact me Ruchi!! It will help to increase visitors to your blog..and I will be really happy to post your lovely recipe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divya!!

      Thank you so much for the guest post offer. In this weekend, if I will try something new than definately I will write in your blog. It will be an honour to write in your blog.

      Delete
  3. Contact me any time Ruchi @
    http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/p/queries-and-suggestions.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruchi!
    This was really kind of you.
    Here's my post on the Award:
    http://myrootsmywings.blogspot.in/2012/04/and-award-for-most-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Ruchita. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!!! You have an awesome blog :)

      Delete
  6. That's really nice of you Ruchita.Feeling happy for my impressions I am getting through out the world
    Here's my post on the Award
    http://www.maverickvajra.blogspot.com/2012/04/heart-melted-gratitude-for-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Vajra!!!
      Keep up with good work:)

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much Ruchita :-)
    Here is my Big Thank You...
    http://mymindtales.blogspot.com/2012/05/big-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Ruchita. Hope you win many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot Amit, Jaish and Akshay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS Ruchita....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Ruchita..
    Check this out, and many many thanks:
    http://www.ankionthemove.com/2012/05/and-versatile-blogger-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. congos ruchita,
    here's my token of thanks to you:http://www.ankionthemove.com/2012/05/and-versatile-blogger-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Ruchita.... You write very well! I wanted to nominate you for the versatile blogger award too, but you already have been awarded :)
    P.S. I love Sophie Kinsella's writing style too... reading Shopoholic and Baby right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.